Was foul play involved in Aaron Carter’s death?
On Wednesday, Carter’s mother Jane Carter uploaded photos taken in her son’s bathroom on the day he died. A news outlet also shared the graphic photos, which made the matriarch believe that a “crime” happened and not an overdose.
Speaking further about her thoughts, she appeared on “TMZ Live” Thursday and said that the singer did not want to die although he was a drug addict. She added that she does not think the crooner would huff a fatal amount of aerosols.
After she was asked to give the program’s hosts a walkthrough of the death scene, she recalled getting a call from Carter’s twin sister, Angel, who said her brother was found in the pool. She then found out that he was actually found in a tub.
Jane noted that the story kept changing from the moment she learned about Aaron Carter’s death. The matriarch explained how she is convinced that people had been wanting to harm him for a long time.
“I was very concerned because, you know, he had obviously had a lot of people that were harassing him on the internet,” she said.
The interviewers asked her whether she was suggesting somebody might have done him harm, she recalled how the Lancaster Police Department did not, allegedly, do a welfare check thoroughly on the night before his body was found.
Following the release of the death scene photos, she is now urging investigators to take a closer look into the possibilities of foul play, especially after seeing how much water was left in the tub after he was removed from it.
How Aaron Carter’s Toxicology Report Can Cause More Questions, Per Jane Carter
At the end of the interview, Carter’s mother noted how the toxicology report could finally give everyone the answers they have been waiting for. But at the same time, she said that it could also spark more queries about what or who truly killed her son.
READ ALSO: Amy Grant’s Health Status: Singer Shares Positive Outcome of Having Cyst Removed Through Throat Surgery
Jane previously pointed out several “off” things on the scene, including the perfectly placed towels where someone placed him to perform CPR after pulling him out of the tub.
As of press time, the Los Angeles County Coroner’s Office has not released an update after revealing that his autopsy did not find any water in his lungs that could prove he drowned. With that, the investigators started thinking he died from an overdose instead.
READ MORE: Chaka Khan Disappointed After Ranking Below Adele on Rolling Stone’s Top 200 Singers of All Time: ‘I Quit!’
© 2015 MusicTimes.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.